TDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Evastion Works

Go down

How Evastion Works Empty How Evastion Works

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 am

How evasion works.
On skype lots of us have been discussion evasion and most people haven't been exactly sure how it works (myself included) so I decided to test it and here are my results. Some of this is probably basic information, but I figure I should include everything.

First of all you need to have the gold club purchased to evade, but that isn't enough for you to evade. Next you need to the gold page http://s1.travian.com/build.php?id=39&tt=100 and scroll down to the bottom and click show evasion settings. If you have multiple towns, check the box for each town that you want troops to evade from. Next you have to enter the amount of times you want your troops to evade in this box: Send troops away a maximum of times (costs: 2 per evasion) and then click OK. Each time your troops successfully evade 2 gold is subtracted from your account and the number listed for number of times to evade is reduced by 1, until it reaches 0 at which point you won't evade anymore. You have to manually place a new number in the box to "replenish" your evades. Obviously you need to have gold available to spend on your account as well.

When you successfully evade the troops are launched the instant the attack lands (but count as having left at the very end of the previous second). Here is what you will see.

» 1 Attack in 0:02:17 hrs.
» 7 Reinf. in 0:13:38 hrs.
« 8 Attacks in 0:06:11 hrs.
« 1 Evasion in 0:01:30 hrs.

<Your Town Name> troops flee into the forest cranny

Troops 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Arrival in 0:01:30 hrs.at 22:07:30

This evasion can be canceled at any time to cause your troops to return home, or after 90 seconds they will return home on their own. You CANNOT kill troops returning home from an evasion by timing a second attack to land just after the evading troops return home. If the player you are attacking allows the troops to take their full length evasion trip they will return home 2min 59sec after the evaded attack landed. I tested this by attacking exactly 3 minutes after my first attack (1 second after the troops returned) and they successfully evaded again.

However, counters of raids/reinforcements/other returning troops will still work because evasions are flagged differently. If troops are returning from an attack and are attacked by a player within 10 seconds of returning home, the defending player will receive a message in the battle report saying their troops were too tired from their journey to evade.

I hope that covers everything, let me know if I forgot something.

Admin
Admin

https://tds-alliance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum